About PDIASMC has received the OUSD(C) Waiver for PDI 2022, which can be reviewed HERE
The PDI 2022 program will include general sessions, mini-courses, and workshops that will focus on defense financial management competency areas. Speakers will discuss current issues in DoD and US Coast Guard financial management operations. The Mini-Courses will provide participants the opportunity to obtain direct credit toward meeting certain DoD FM Certification requirements at Levels 2 and 3.
PDI 2022 will offer over 100 CPE credits, including live on-site sessions, live streamed sessions to the virtual platform and recorded content post PDI.
All registered attendees will be able to earn maximum credits by watching all sessions, which will be recorded onsite after PDI 2022 on the virtual platform approximately two weeks after PDI closes.
PDI provides a valuable forum for participants from Service HQs, major commands, and installation levels to collaborate with leadership, peers, vendors, and clients. This event will also showcase individuals and teams who have been recognized by ASMC for their excellent contributions to the field of defense financial management.
PDI 2022 will offer ALL courses as recorded sessions that will remain available for viewing, by registered attendees until February 1, 2023 – an additional 9 months of complimentary access.
- Please note you MUST register for PDI either in-person or virtually to obtain access to the recorded content. ASMC will not be selling PDI 2022 recordings after registration has closed.
- We recommend you take the day off and work from home using a non-government issued device if possible.
- For the best experience, we suggest using a desktop or laptop computer and Google Chrome internet browser. Other browsers supported: Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers. If you are using an older browser like Internet Explorer, please upgrade to one of the browsers above for best experience.
- To download Google Chrome internet browser for free: CLICK HERE
- Please note that for PDI 2022 we will not be able to offer NASBA credit to virtual attendees due to strict restrictions on virtual engagement that ASMC is not able to offer with the large number of attendees.
Interested in volunteering at PDI 2022? Become an Assistant Instructor/Volunteer where you will have the opportunity to work directly with our speakers providing support throughout the pre-planning process and introducing them at their session in Atlanta.APPLY NOW
PDI 2022 Chairty InformationASMC is proud to partner with Helping a Hero as our PDI 2022 Charity. You can donate during registration or in-person at PDI 2022.
Helping a Hero is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-partisan organization, founded in 2006, that provides support for military personnel severely injured in the Global War on Terror. Our principal activity is to provide specially-adapted homes for qualifying service members through partnerships made with the builders, developers, communities, and the veteran. Helping a Hero strives to engage the community in providing services and resources for our wounded heroes and their families.
Learn More about PDI 2022 in Atlanta!PDI 2022
Join the Conversation on ASMC’s Engage Community Platform by clicking the button below!Engage
Note: ASMC will be using eventPower's robust virtual platform to host the virtual portion of PDI 2022. The platform is designed to encourage participant networking and engagement throughout the program. It is the same virtual platform that was used to host virtual PDI 2021 and our Data Analytics and Decision Support Conference in December.